Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ready for Japan

Shit me, i've just realised that i have not been updating my blog for like a year. Things was like so fast in 2010. One minute I was in KL, then moved to Singapore for work. Had to of course go through the whole shit load of exams to get my license to work in Singapore.

Singapore is a really lousy place for outdoors............bottomline, fullstop. I spoke to my colleagues, most kids here don't get to see a walking cow for like most of their growing up years. I'm an adult, when i'm in Malaysia, i get to see it minimum once a week. Well i guess, the reverse is true. Most Malaysians don't get to see 3 or 4 Louis Vuitton store on one stretch of the street. If you're a shopping fan, Singapore is great. Anyway, that's another story.

So anyway, i've been slogging my ass here in Singapore trying to make some moolah. Sacrifice my weekly weekend ritual of the outdoors since July 2010. Honestly i dunno how long i can last with the city life here. Its so boring..........no jungle, no waterfall, no wildlife to observe, I haven't even seen a street rat for like ages. So i figure i better start planning something. Sometime in November last year when Airasia X decided to fly to Japan. I looked at the website and went ahead and booked a trip there. 10 solid days of backpacking. a bit of the city, a bit of the countryside, try to fit a hike in there, highlight of course is the 2011 Tokyo annual fishing show. Cost me like USD 500 for a tickets. Thanks for the great deal Tony (CEO of Airasia). So i really getting excited about it, been surfing religiously on what to do and where to go. Hunting for budget accommodation. Watch this space.....
Kimono clad Geisha

Tokyo drifting with the GT queens...........

No comments:

Post a Comment